Wednesday 10 January 2018

Runway Fashion From Delhi Straight To Your Wardrobe!

I am someone who has always been in love with fashion – clothes, shoes, accessories, I love them all, but for the longest time, I received all my fashion gyan from those glossy magazines that you would most often find in the office of a dentist. Eventually, I started purchasing these magazines to gain a better understanding of what was trending and what was not. I would spend hours surfing the internet trying to see what was trending in Italy and France and I have lost count of the number of hours I spent watching fashion shows on television. Soon enough, I started looking for places that would offer custom made dresses near me because I knew that I wanted to stand apart and clothes that were customised, if not couture, were the way to go. 


I have to admit that I did make a few trips to those glamourous boutiques, simply because I wanted to see what these stunning clothes look like up close. But one look at the price tags, and I knew that I had to walk right out, because most of the clothes that I was looking at were incredibly expensive. However, my love for these exclusive clothes was nowhere dying down and I knew that I had find some other way of getting my hands on clothes that would make everyone go va va voom! The one thing I was sure of was that my local tailor would not be handle it – I mean, he was pretty good at making made-to-measure women's clothing, but they were nowhere close to what I had my mind set on. 

Thankfully, we live in a day and age, where you can find everything on the internet and I decided that it was possible that I could find the kind of clothes I had been dreaming of online too. As I was surfing the internet, I came across quite a few shopping portals, all of which claimed that they offered the best options when it came to fashion forward clothes. But it was only when I came across India Emporium, which I realised that I had found the place that I wanted to be! This was the place which would bring runway fashion from Delhi, directly to my home! 


I have to be honest, I had a few bad encounters before I had discovered India Emporium, because I had looked at clothes on several websites and because I fell in love with what I saw on the portal, I purchased it without thinking. But when the clothes arrived, they were either a different colour than what I had seen or there was a problem with the size. In one case, the material used was completely different from what had been written by the website. I felt so deflated, because I actually thought that my local tailor could have provided me with better custom made dresses in Delhi

But then, when I saw India Emporium, I knew that I was at the right place – not only did I find here the largest collection of readymade clothes, this was one place where I could also get truly exclusive clothes. These were the type of clothes you only got to see on the runway and in the glossy fashion magazines, but now they had become a lot more accessible. Now, I could get my hands on the most exquisite custom made women's clothing and that without having to burn through my life savings! 


What is great about shopping online is that you can pick and choose at ease – no longer do you have to worry about getting dressed up and making the actual trip to the store to pick out what you want. Shopping online gives you the benefit of shopping from wherever you are, whenever you want. However, there are only a rare few websites that will also allow you to get your hands on clothes that are customised for you. At India Emporium, there is an entire team of designers and talented tailors who will ensure that you have exactly what it is that you want. 

Whether you are looking for something simple that you can wear to work, or you want something that is a lot more elaborate and fit for a wedding, you will be able to find it here. As a matter of fact, if you are looking for something as elite as custom made Indian bridal wear, then too this is the place where you need to come to. India Emporium has the largest collection of bridal wear that you can imagine and if your wedding is anytime soon, this is where you will want to be. Imagine you like an outfit, but you just wonder whether you could get it in a slightly different colour combination, you wonder if you could have it tailored to fit you like second skin and you wonder if the outfit would reach your doorstep – with India Emporium, you no longer need to imagine, because we will make it all possible for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment